Monday, March 2, 2009

Say What Now?

Why is Rihanna back with Chris? I try not to get caught up in celebrity gossip but I just had to comment. Why would you go back to someone who physically hurt you that badly??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm i was in this situation myself and it is so easy to stay with someone and hope and pray that they will change their ways. Also these people are clever at making you feel like its all your fault and if you just 'be good' then they wont treat you bad any more. Another thing that is sad but true is that the times when these men are nice is soooo good that you tend to forget the bad parts and hang on tightly to those moments.

I understand your question but it is soooo hard to see it when you are in that situation.

MarjnHomer said...

well the usual reason is love, but as whitney/tina said "what's love gotta to do with it?"