Sunday, February 22, 2009
Been awhile...
It's been way too long since I last blogged. Everything in life seems so hectic right now. School is stressing me out a little right now. I'm only part-time but there's so much work with these classes. One is fun though so that's awesome. It's a class on multiculturalism. The other though is straight boring. I'll be happy when this semester is over. So I will probably only be blogging sporadically for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
as salam aleykoum
it is normal focus on yr studies frist sister and come here to blog once u tired of studies insha allah
may allah helps u in ur studies sister
Ohh... the life of a college student! I remember those days from a few years back- I kinda miss that "rush" but I don't exactly miss all the work! ;)
We'll all be here when you get back to us- glad to hear you're busy with school- InshaAllah, it'll all pay off in the end.
Take care of you....
i hope you find peace enough to study with success, but also welcome back to blogging.. just post when you have nothing else to do insha'allah i dont we are going anywhere :D
come and choose an award! http://o0ummhasan0o.blogspot.com/2009/02/companions-award-tag-check-in-here.html
I hope you will be able to cope well with the school workload. Do take care of yourself, alright! ^^
Post a Comment