Thursday, May 28, 2009
Snobbery
I can't stand it. It's something that I've been noticing more and more as I read blogs. Especially Muslimah blogs. What's that about? There are seriously little cliques that gang up on other bloggers. It's awful and seems so un-Islamic. Why don't talk junk about each other? And why do it over the internet?????? Shouldn't we be encouraging each other?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Asalaamu `alaikum
I don't really know what you're talking about since I haven't been on Blogger that much to notice :/ But that is awful!! I know about the Anonymous people who attack people & their Blogs, but for like an organized gang of Sisters to openly hate on someone... Subhan Allah!!
Well, obviously these "sisters" have nothing else better to do with their time- and you must remember most of them on here on quite young in age- young girls tend to do "school girl" things.... not reacting to their comments, I think, is the best course of action.
Haven't heard you in a minute... hope all is well!!! ;)
Post a Comment