Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've been Tagged woohoo

I've been tagged by my humble sis, Empress Anisa , so here are my answers:


NOTE: You have to add one additional "favorite" thing to the end of the list when you answer

Favorite color: Pink and BLUE

Favorite perfume (guys): Jean Paul Gautier

Favorite perfume (girls): Vera Wang Princess I loves it!

Favorite pj brand: Don't really have a fav brand but I absolutely adore PJs

Favorite clothes brand in general: I liked NY and Company but I haven't shopped there recently

Favorite person in the entire world: My mama!

Favorite country: I haven't been out of the country too much. Only to my lovely Barbados. But I really want to go to Morocco!!

Favorite car: Nissan Altima - I know I know it's not a luxury car but the newest models are sooo hot!

Favorite sport: tennis

Favorite sport player: James Blake (but only because he's from CT too)

Favorite spot in America: NYC, Chicago, or DC

Favorite animal: PENGUINS - they're so cute.

Favorite movie: The Last Dragon (not a GOOD movie but I have lots of fond memories of watching it with my dad and brother)

Favorite singer: Tamia and india.arie and Musiq

Favorite day in the week: Fridays are fantastic - Jummah and the start of the weekend

Favorite time of the day: anytime after 5pm and before 8am

Favorite holiday season: Spring

Favorite number: 3141983

Favorite food: I love chickpeas. I want to find a way to incorporate chick peas into everything

Favorite chocolate: peanut M & M's

Favorite cartoon: Kim Possible (not that I watch that anymore *cough* *cough*)

Favorite blogger: Oooo there;s way too many blogs I enjoy reading I can't pick just one

Favorite Flavor Ice Cream: Patchwork Ice Cream

Favorite Mobile Brand: Gotta agree with Empress Anisa on this one - Blackberry Curve all day lol

Favorite name: Iman, Mahasin, Ariana for girls and Amar, Nasif, Elijah for boys

Favorite hobby: Shopping, reading, shopping, scrapbooking, mmmm shopping

Favorite room in my house: kitchen - I've been trying to cook more often and I'm actually enjoying it

Favorite Fruit: Blueberries, strawberries, and mango

Favorite flower: Calla lily (adore them) and peonies

I'm adding -Favorite book: Matilda (another one that just holds fond memories it was one of the first novels I ever completed - don't worry folks it wasn't yesterday, I was around 8 when I read it)

I tag the following sisters:

Ideal Muslimah

Inquistive Muslimah

Jalpari

Marisa's Blog





4 comments:

Empress Anisa said...

Aww... you like (and still watch- lol) Kim Possible? My princess discovered her a few months ago so every now and then I let her watch on You Tube... too cute!

Did you get out those skins for the Blackberrys... nice

Empress Anisa said...

* I menat check out those skins... time to go back to bed- lol

Anonymous said...

ASA Sister,
I just watch The Last Dragon the other day!!!LOL I love that movie too!!!!

Meela said...

Empress Anisa -Salaams. I haven't checked out the skins yet. i may go do that now. ooo but i did just learn how to use the bberry messenger. now this thing is REALLY never gonna leave my side lol

Malek - Wa Alaikum As Salaam. That movie is soo cheesy but sooo good. It's one of those classics I could watch over and over lol