MashaAllah, you did a great job for only the 2nd time... I so LOVE henna- me and my princess go every now and then to the salon to get some so we can look pretty! lol
mistika - you should definitely try it. the first time i did it was awful. i found this henna kit online shopbeachcombers.com and it comes with transfer paper so you can stencil in a design and sorta trace the henna over the stencil.
mina - yeah i think hte actual paste looks so much nicer than the stain unless you get a really deep red, almost black stain. I saw pics of this sister who had henna done for her wedding and it came out almost black after she scraped the paste off. it was gorgeous!
hajar - thank you! i can't wait until this fades so i can experiment some more. maybe i can find some family members or friends who are willing to be my test dummies lol
12 comments:
woohoo I lovee henna!!! :D they look cute sis.
Thank you thank you! I love henna too!
MashaAllah, you did a great job for only the 2nd time... I so LOVE henna- me and my princess go every now and then to the salon to get some so we can look pretty! lol
That looks very pretty!
Thank you ladies! :)
Wow is amazing!!!!
I wanted to buy a kit at barnes and nobles that they sell and try it, but I think I will be a mess.
Very very prety sis...
Im a huge henna fan, i wonder why henna always looks better when its wet???
You're really good at it! ^^ Been a long time since I played with it.
Thank you sisters!
mistika - you should definitely try it. the first time i did it was awful. i found this henna kit online shopbeachcombers.com and it comes with transfer paper so you can stencil in a design and sorta trace the henna over the stencil.
mina - yeah i think hte actual paste looks so much nicer than the stain unless you get a really deep red, almost black stain. I saw pics of this sister who had henna done for her wedding and it came out almost black after she scraped the paste off. it was gorgeous!
hajar - thank you! i can't wait until this fades so i can experiment some more. maybe i can find some family members or friends who are willing to be my test dummies lol
Nice job sis, I wanna try it out myself!
Ooh, very nice work! I want to learn to do that too :)
masAllah, you're a natural! I'm awful at it, hehe :)
Post a Comment