Oh yeah!!! This thing was a giant. So much snow - lol two ladies at mi work make snow angels when we got out of work early :D!!BUt the plow man came along and swooshed them away haha all that effort wasted lol.
I love snow too but here we haven´t have much of that this year! but at least it is cold now. about -10°C and that is nice but I also want the snow.... bye the way, you have a nice blig, I like it
6 comments:
I was hoping I didnt have school either, oh well maybe next time. LOL
haha snow days are always good. It snowed pretty bad here today but I still had to go to work. They did let us early though.
Oh yeah!!! This thing was a giant. So much snow - lol two ladies at mi work make snow angels when we got out of work early :D!!BUt the plow man came along and swooshed them away haha all that effort wasted lol.
Aww I wish I got a chance to play in the snow. I came home and slept for the rest of the day! haha
I love snow too but here we haven´t have much of that this year! but at least it is cold now. about -10°C and that is nice but I also want the snow.... bye the way, you have a nice blig, I like it
I meant you have a nice blog, sory for the spelling :P
Post a Comment