So I was watching a youtube clip that was posted on hegab-rehab today (sorry I don't know how to link things quite yet - I'm learning) and I ran across this in the related video section. It was posted in March so it's probably an older show and maybe some of you have seen it. I thought it was pretty interesting and I think all three ladies made valid points for why they chose to cover the way they do. Tell me what ya think!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXzUuKdfnRE&NR=1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Loved watching that, thanx for sharing...
Hmmm the one in the middle kinda pissed me off a lil lol, looked like she didnt know her facts, but hey its her loss.
Jazakallah khair.
I've seen this one a while back, but I lvoes the niqaabi sis mashaAllah - so articulate and wel spoken :)
Mina,
yeah the "nothing" girl seemed like she was getting a little flustered. i sorta get where she was coming from though. with so many anti-islam agendas out there i suppose her point is to not look "threatening" so that people will be willing to learn about the religion from a less prejudiced point of view.
Nida,
the niqaabi sister was VERY well-spoken! she made all her points so clearly and she was so calm and collected.
Post a Comment